Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You Just Never Know What'll Happen Next

Since I was diagnosed with prostate cancer nine years ago...

I have tried to keep up with old and new treatments, support groups, and what was available and promising in clinical trials. After all, I want to survive and live the good life--and I figure the more I know the better my chances. So far, so good. And maybe someone else may benefit, too.

So several years ago I wrote a book and started this blog (you already knew that). Recently I have been fortunate enough to write another book (with my oncologist Dr. Tom Beer). It was actually published this month. Now comes the hard work--marketing and talking and social networking and all sorts of things I don't enough about. But I'd better learn.

If you're interested or even just curious, check them out at the Amazon site.

Cancer Clinical Trials and Real Men Get Prostate Cancer Too (2nd Ed.).

axman

No comments: