Thursday, January 21, 2010

It’s Pills, Pills, Pills…

That’ll Cure Our Ills


I don’t see myself as a pill popper, but when I count up all the pills I take each day it appears that I am. I’m not alone! Pills are supposed to keep us healthy, prevent disease, and keep us alive when all else fails. So why do YOU take pills?


To numb our pains we all take pills.

For the upset from pain pills – more pills.


To manage cancer we take bunches of pills.

To manage the cancer pills we still take pills.


Of course if you can’t sleep – it’s pills.

Then to wake up and be alert we need pills.


If we’re lucky we get generic pills.

If not we swallow Name Brand pills.

Sometimes there’s a chance to get experimental pills.


Then there are ‘make water’ pills.

And ‘stop making water’ pills.


To start your heart you may need pills.

And to slow it down, take different pills.


After eating we take ‘full stomach’ pills.

Before eating it’s the ‘empty stomach’ pills.


So all our ills are treated with pills.

Or maybe those ills are caused by pills.

I’d write more but it’s time to take my pills.


axman

1 comment:

HIFU said...

Prostate cancer is one of mens worst enemies, but with a checkup every 6 months alot can be diverted from having treatment altogether.